- Made in the USA from 304 stainless steel, the Brewbuilt AfterBurner is a very sturdy burner
- Gives you peace of mind while supporting up to 25 gallons of boiling wort
- Stainless burner ring offers flame protection and includes a circular hole for lighting
- Designed to be bolted together to create the ultimate stainless steel brew stand
- Afterburner produces around 70,000 btu and in full AfterBurner mode it produces 100,000 btu
Brewbuilt AfterBurner is a very sturdy burner made in the USA from 304 stainless steel. It is designed to support up to 25 gallons of boiling wort and get the wort to a quick boil while using the same amount or less of propane. This burner stainless steel ring offers flame protection and includes a circular hole for lighting. It also includes a 0 to 10 PSI regulator that offers good flame control. With 24" in height, the AfterBurner is perfect for draining directly into a carboy and high enough for you not to bend over when adding hops or grains into the kettle. Adjusted for efficiency the Afterburner produces around 70,000 btu and in full AfterBurner mode it produces 100,000 btu.
Brewbuilt AfterBurner is also designed to be bolted together to create the ultimate stainless steel brew stand. It can either be stacked or bolted side by side. The stand can be stacked together in minutes and can hold up to 3 burners vertically, allow you to brew in small spaces or you can set them horizontally for a better view of your infusion mash processing. This huge burner is 2 feet tall, and 19.5" in Length and Width.
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Max 100,000 BTU burner
- Modular system, upgrade down the road to a full BrewBuilt BrewSystem with additional components!
- Stack able when not in use, saves space in the garage
- 0-10 PSI Adjustable Regulator
- Wind Shield on the burner reduces issues with outdoor windy brews (does not help with leaves falling into boil kettle!)
- 24" Tall, 19.5" Length and Width
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.