This Stand will help complete your ultimate setup by combining all the components of the Tower of Power system, into one central control center for home brewing domination.
- Tower Stand is an optional component for the Tower of Power System
- To attach dual Control Modules, the Mounting Plate is required
- Dimensions: Base - 15"W, 16"D, 43"H (49"H with the control modules)
- Easy to use flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
- Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
- Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional Mounting Plate required for second control)
- Stand includes integral GFCI receptacle for safety
- Cleanup is a breeze - all you need is a bottling bucket
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanently install the unit onto your stand
- Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Tower of Power Stand - No Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |