This user-friendly Colorimeter will give you direct readings in mg/L. Iron is naturally present in water supplies and its presence in both potable and industrial applications is regarded as objectionable.
Milwaukee offers Mi408 microprocessor-based instrument with greater resolution, better accuracy and immediate results for measuring high concentrations of Iron (from 0.00 to 5.00 mg/L).
- Iron Range: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/l Fe
- Iron Resolution: 0.01 mg/l
- Iron Acuuracy: +/- 0.03 mg/l @1.50 mg/l
- Method: adaptation of the USEPA method 315 and Standard method 3500 - Fe B
- Light Source: tungsten lamp
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 525 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Iron (High Range) Photometer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |