This user-friendly Colorimeters will give you direct readings in mg/L. Phosphates are present in natural waters and at concentrations typically found, do not pose any specific health threats to humans.
However, excessive contamination of water courses from agricultural fertilizer run off or wastewater/effluent discharge can promote excessive algae or plant growth.
Milwaukee offers Mi412 with range 0.00 to 2.50 mg/L.
- Phosphate Range: 0.00 to 2.50 mg/l PO4
- Resolution Range: 0.01 mg/l
- Accuracy Range: +/- 0.04 mg/l @1.00 mg/l
- Method: adaptation of Ascorbic Acid method
- Light Source: tungsten lamp
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 610 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Phosphate (Low Range) Photometer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |