This user-friendly Colorimeter will give you direct readings in mg/L. Ammonia detection in water treatment systems is particularly important for aquarium owners and fish farm operators.
Ammonia is highly soluble in water and extremely toxic to fish. Fish farm owners must monitor and maintain careful control of ammonia levels to ensure optimum water conditions for their stock.
Milwaukee offers the Mi405 Photometer with a range of 0.00 to 9.99 mg/L, for medium concentrations.
- Range: 0.00 to 9.99 mg/l (NH3-N)
- Resolution: 0.01 mg/l
- Accuracy: +/- 0.10 mg/l @5.00 mg/l
- Method: adaptation of Nessler method
- Sorgente luminosa: Blue LED 466 nm
- Light Detector: silicon photocell and 466 nm narrow band interference filter
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 52 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Ammonia (Medium Range) Photometer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
Be the first to ask a question.