- Microprocessor based pH/Temperature meter with extended range
- Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Easy to use, practical, & accurate
- Ideal for classroom, laboratory, and or general field use
- Supplied complete with a SE220 pH electrode, MA830R stainless steel temperature probe, pH 4.01 & pH 7.01 20mL sachet of calibration solution, 9V battery, & instructions
Standard portable meters with no frills! Milwaukee's low cost durable meters for quick and reliable measurements.
Milwaukee's Standard meters are manufactured to be easy to use, practical and accurate. Ideal for the classroom, laboratory or for general field use.
MW102 is a microprocessor based pH/Temperature meter with extended range (-2.00 to 16.00 pH), Automatic Temperature Compensation, automatic calibration in 2 points and +0.02 pH accuracy. The meter is supplied with pH electrode and calibration solutions.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temp Range: -5 to 70°C
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- Temp Accuracy: (@25°C) +/-0.5°C
- pH Typical EMC Deviation: +/-0.02 pH
- Temp Typical EMC Deviation: +/-0.5°C
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, 0 to 70°C
- Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 points
- pH Electrode: SE220 (included)
- Temperature Probe: MA830R (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 40 mm
- Weight: 220 g (with battery)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.