- Range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm w/ a 0.1 mS/cm resolution
- Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Ideal for the educational & agricultural markets
- MW302 is supplied complete with MA821D/1 EC probe, 20 mL 1413 microSiemens/cm sachet of calibration solution, screwdriver for calibration, 9V battery, & instructions
- 145 x 80 x 40 mm
MW301 is a portable Conductivity Meter, with Automatic Temperature Compensation, and is ideal for the educational and agricultural markets. Soil conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness. The EC testing provides all agricultural operation with a method to optimize chemical applications and minimize operational cost.
This instrument has been designed to meet the Grower's need for equipment suited to the aggressive environments found in agricultural and hydroponics applications.
The MW302 has a range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm with a 0.1 mS/cm resolution. The meter is supplied complete with Conductivity probe with 1 meter cable and calibration solution.
- Range: 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: (included) 1413 microSiemens/cm (M10031B)
- Conductivity Probe: SE520 (included)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from 5 to 50°C
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 40 mm
- Weight: 220 g (with battery)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.