- Range of 0.0 to 10.0 g/L (ppt) w/ a 0.1 g/L resolution
- Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Designed for the educational & agricultural markets
- MW402 is supplied complete with SE520 EC probe, 20 mL 6.44 ppt sachet of calibration solution, screwdriver for calibration, 9V battery and instructions.
- 145 x 80 x 40 mm
MW401 is a TDS Portable Meter, with Automatic Temperature Compensation, and is ideal for the educational and agricultural markets. Soil conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness. The EC testing provides all agricultural operation with a method to optimize chemical applications and minimize operational cost.
This instrument has been designed to meet the Grower's need for equipment suited to the aggressive environments found in agricultural and hydroponics applications.
MW402 has a range of 0.0 to 10.0 g/L (ppt) with a 0.1 g/L resolution. The meter is supplied complete with TDS probe with 1 meter cable and calibration solution.
- Range: 0.0 to 10.0 g/l (ppt)
- Resolution: 0.1 g/l (ppt)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration Solutions: (included) 6.44 g/l (M10038B)
- Conductivity Probe: SE520 (included)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from 5 to 50°C
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 40 mm
- Weight: 220 g (with battery)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.