- Conductivity range goes up to 1990 microSiemens/cm & TDS range up to 1990 ppm
- Approx. 150 hours of continuous use
- Allows you to measure pH, EC, & TDS w/ just one instrument & single probe
- Supplied complete w/ combination probe, sachet, buffer & calibration solution, 9V battery, & instructions
- 185 x 82 x 45 mm
3 meters in 1! This meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with just one instrument and one single probe!
The MW801 with a Conductivity range that goes up to 1990 microSiemens/cm and TDS range that goes up to 1990 ppm is an ideal tool for drinking water measurements.
Supplied with the SE600 interchangeable probe to measure pH, Conductivity and TDS. The pH electrode utilizes a fiber junction to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions. Both meters calibrate manually in pH, Conductivity and TDS.
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- EC Range: 0 to 1990 microSiemens/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 1990 ppm
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- EC Resolution: 10 microSiemens/cm
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm
- pH Accuracy: +/-0.2 pH
- EC/TDS Accuracy: +/-2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: M10007 (pH 7.01), M10032 (1382 ppm), M10031 (1413 mS/cm)
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: manual, at 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic, from 0 to 50°C
- Probe: SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 185 x 82 x 45 mm
- Weight: 165 g (with battery)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.