BSG German Select Hop Pellets - 1 oz BagModel: GHSP1Z
$9.19SAVE 30% - $2.76
- This 1 oz bag of German Select Hop Pellets is the classic German aroma hop and gives a powerful impression with great finesse
- German Select Hops impart a spicy, flowery, and hoppy with prominent undertones of ripe berry and citrus flavor
- German Select is bred from Hallertau Mittelfruh and Spalt for disease resistance
- Ideal for aroma and flavor in any traditional lager, cold-fermented ale, Weissbier, or Belgian style
German Select is the classic German aroma hop bred from Hallertau Mittelfruh and Spalt for disease resistance. Its fine, elegant aroma and flavor contribution is used throughout the boil. It provides spicy and flowery aroma with prominent undertones of ripe berry and citrus. This hop gives spice and wood characters that reminiscent Spalt and Saaz. German Select elevates any traditional lager, cold-fermented ale, Weissbier, or Belgian style.
- 1 oz Bag
- Hop Type: Aroma
- Alpha Acids: 3.0 - 6.5
- Beta Acids: 2.5 - 5.0 %
- Alpha-Beta Ratio: 0.60 - 2.60
- Cohumulone: 21 - 27 %
- Total Oil: 0.6 - 0.9 mis/100g
- Storage Temperature at 68° F: 50 - 60 %
- Common Styles: Tradition, Mittelfruh, Mount Hood
- Similar Hop Substitutions: Saaz, Tettnanger
- Origin: Germany
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.