- The Chugger Stainless Steel Inline Pump comes equipped with a 1/20 horsepower motor that produces top-of-the-line flow and pressure for quick and easy wort transfers
- Capable of withstanding liquid temperature up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, the XCPSS-IN-1 features an easy-to-clean, easy-to-disassemble stainless steel head
- Thanks to its large 2-7/8" magnetically-coupled impeller design, your wort is completely isolated from the motor to protect from any leaky seals
- Constructed from FDA food complaint materials including run dry carbon bearings and UL recognized components made of 316 stainless steel, teflon, and Ryton
- Along with similar Chugger styles, the Stainless Steel Inline Pump is not self-priming; for best results, ensure that your pump is placed below the height of your kettle and leave off until the pump head fills
This Chugger XCPSS-IN-1 Stainless Steel Inline Pump is an affordable solution to painful heavy lifting during the wort transferring process of your homebrewing sessions. The Chugger's 1/20 horsepower engine gives you a desirable flow and pressure, so your wort transfers will be quick and easy and won't leave you aching the next day. To ensure the complete isolation of wort from your motor, this unit's design features a large 2-7/8" magnetically coupled impeller that successfully eliminates the chance of leaky seals. It is equipped with a durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel head piece that prevents any cracking while tightening heads down and is capable of withstanding liquid temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. 1/2" male NPT inlet and outlet ports offer increased compatibility with a variety of fittings without any lapse in non-clog flow.
The Chugger provides brewing enthusiasts with an efficient and easy-to-use alternative to the heavy lifting endured by homebrewers everywhere during wort transfers while also saving them money at the same time!
Similar to pumps of the same style, the Chugger is not self-priming. For the best recommended results, this Stainless Steel Inline Pump should be placed below the level of the brewer's kettle, and SHOULD NOT be turned on before the pump head has been filled with liquid.
This pump is made from FDA food compliant materials including run dry carbon bearings and UL recognized components including a Ryton/teflon impeller, stainless steel motor housing, teflon thrust washer, and silicone O-ring.
- Model: XCPSS-IN-1
- 316 Stainless Steel (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), Clear Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Run Dry Carbon Bearing
- Max flow: 7 GPM (26.5 LPM)
- Max Head: 18.6 FT (4.1 M)
- Power: 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .(029 KW)
- Electrical: 115V
- Hz: 50/60
- Motor AMP Rating: Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250°F>
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
Limited Warranty: Chugger Pumps are warranted only against defects in workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY, it will not be covered under warranty. A squealing sound is a warning you are running the pump with no fluid. POWER OFF IMMEDIATELY!!! Do not plumb inlet tubing or connections with less than 1/2" full port fittings. This will result in cavitation and problems with your pump.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.