Our warehouse is full and we need to make some room! A limited number of units are being sold at a discount to clear space. Hurry and take advantage of our Inventory Reduction Sale, because they won't last long at these prices! This model is brand new in original packaging and includes an upgraded 3-piece ball valve
The Kegco Brew Kettles are specially designed for brewing applications and built with durability to keep you brewing for a lifetime. This 8 gallon brew pot is the perfect kettle for a full wort boil on any 5 - 6 gallon batch.
The Kegco brewing pots are constructed of heavy duty, food grade, 22 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom made specifically for even heat distribution. The boil pot comes equipped with a lid that was conveniently designed to hang on the kettle's handles. The silicone handles are riveted in place to assist when lifting a hot liquid-filled pot. This brew pot includes internal volume markers in both gallons and liters for quick and easy readings regardless of what recipe you're using The brew kettle features standard 7/8" accessory holes and weldless bulkheads for easy cleaning and customization. Perfect for brewing small batches, partial mash, or brew-in-a-bag systems - every detail of Kegco stock pots have been thought through to enhance the home-brewing experience.
The 1/2" NPT bulkheads feature male threads on one side and female threads on the other for a multitude of uses. This brew kettle comes complete with a Dial Thermometer in the upper bulkhead and a 3-Piece Ball Valve in the lower bulkhead.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Capacity: 8 Gallons / 32 Quarts
- Material: Heavy duty food grade 22 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Tri clad bottom
- Riveted Handles with Silicone Grip for safe handling
- Lid designed to hang on handles
- Internal Graduations in both Gallons and Liters
- Standard 7/8" accessories holes
- Weldless Bulkheads
Recommended Kettle size for 3 kettle system
- 5 Gallon All Grain: 8 gal / 8 gal / 10 gal - for long boil such as scotch ales or higher gravity batches consider 10 gal / 10 gal / 10 gal
- 10 Gallon All Grain : 15 gal / 15 gal / 20 gal
- 15 Gallon All Grain : 20 gal / 20 gal / 30 gal
- 20 Gallon All Grain : 30 gal / 30 gal / 50 gal
- 31 Gallon All Grain : 50 gal / 50 gal / 50 gal
Inventory Reduction - Brew Kettle - 8 Gallon - Thermometer & 3-Piece Ball Valve Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |