BSG Weyermann Vienna - 1 ozModel: 1OZ-WEY16
(Only 2412 left)
- Weyermann Vienna grain is a lightly kilned lager-style malt
- Aromas of Weyermann Vienna malt grain are described as malty-sweet with notes of honey, almond, and hazelnut
- Weyermann Vienna malt contributes a pale-straw color to wort with substantial body and mouth-feel
- Specifically designed for use in Vienna style beers, Festibiere, and Maerzenbier
- Adjust the Qty in the cart to receive the number of ounces you would like. It will be shipped in one package, up to the desired amount.
Weyermann Vienna malt is a lightly kilned lager-style malt made from quality, two-row, German spring barley. The flavor is malty-sweet with gentle notes of honey, almond, and hazelnut. In the finished beer, Vienna contributes a good body, a rich and deep malt aroma, and a creamy head with good foam stability. Equally suited to both ales and lagers, Weyermann Vienna malt is specifically designed for use in Vienna style beers, Festibiere, and Maerzenbier.
- Size: 1 oz
- Malt Type: Specialty
- Grain Origin: Germany
- Color: 2.8-3.9 °Lovibond (6-9 EBC)
- Protein: 9.5 - 12.5%
- Moisture: 5.5% max.
- Extract (dry): 79% min.
- Diastatic Power Usage: 100% max.
Adjust the Qty in the cart to receive the number of ounces you would like. It will be shipped in one package, up to the desired amount.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.