Last units in stock!
- This 1 lb bag of Rahr Standard 2-Row is a light-colored base malt made from a blend of American 2-Row barley varieties.
- Rahr Standard 2-Row Malt has a clean, sweet flavor and a nice, floral aroma
- Standard 2-Row is darker than most lager malts, but lighter than most pale ale malts
- Rahr Standard 2-Row has neutral characteristics that make it extremely versatile and widely used by American craft breweries
Rahr Standard 2-Row Malt is a great base malt from the Northwest made from Harrington and Metcalf barley grown in the USA and malted in Minnesota at the Rahr malt house. It is darker than most lager malts, but lighter than most pale ale malts. It has moderate protein levels, and good extract yield. Rahr Standard 2-Row has neutral characteristics that make it extremely versatile, and it is widely used by American craft breweries as a choice base malt for any beer style.
- Size: 1 lb
- Malt Type: Base
- Orgin: North America
- Color: 1.7-2.0 °Lovibond (3.0-3.9 EBC)
- Moisture: 4.0% max.
- Extract (dry): 80% min.
- Usage: 100% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.