- This 10 lb bag of Rahr White Wheat is a pale wheat malt that helps produce fuller-bodied beers and improve head formation
- White wheat malt has the sweet malty flavor of other malted grains with notes of fruit
- Rahr White Wheat has a milder wheat flavor and is easier to mill than red wheat
- Suitable for all wheat-style beers
Rahr White Wheat is a pale wheat malt made from North American spring white wheat. White wheat malt has the sweet malty flavor of other malted grains, but with a hint of fruitiness. Wheat malts are high in protein, which helps produce fuller-bodied beers. Wheat malt can improve head formation and retention, depending upon the other grist constituents. White wheat is easier to mill than red wheat, and more conducive to the haze characteristic of Belgian white beers. Rahr White Wheat is suitable for all wheat-style beers.
- Size: 10 lb
- Malt Type: Base
- Orgin: North America
- Color: 3.0-3.5 °Lovibond (6.4-7.9 EBC)
- Moisture: 4.5% max.
- Extract (dry): 85% min.
- Usage: 50% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.