Last 1 in stock!
- This 1 lb bag of Weyermann Chocolate Rye malt contributes a distinct roasted flavor to any dark beer
- Weyermann Chocolate Rye Malt grain has the enhanced aromas of top fermented beers
- In small percentages, Chocolate Rye grain malt improves color correction
- Consider using Weyermann Chocolate Rye in a Dunkel Rye Wheat or Dunkel Rye Ale
Weyermann Chocolate Rye is a highly kilned rye malt that contributes a distinct roasted flavor to any dark beer. Chocolate Rye enhances and adds roasted aroma to dark, top-fermented beers, providing a uniquely rye quality to the finished beer, especially in beers with malted rye as a major percentage of the overall malt bill. In small percentages, Chocolate Rye improves color correction. Consider using Weyermann Chocolate Rye in a Dunkel Rye Wheat or Dunkel Rye Ale, or even substitute for chocolate malt in your next stout or porter for a unique and distinct rye flavor. Suitable for top-fermented beers.
- Size: 1 lb
- Malt Type: Roasted
- Grain Origin: Germany
- Color: 190-300 °Lovibond (500-800 EBC)
- Moisture: 3. - 4.0% max.
- Extract (dry): 65 - 75% min.
- Usage: 5% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.