White Labs Whitbread Ale YeastModel: WLP017
- White Labs WLP017 Whitbread Ale Yeast has a British style character and is slightly fruity with a hint of sulfur production
- Can be used for many different beer styles, including English style ales like milds, bitters, porters, and English style stouts
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 67-73% with a medium alcohol tolerance and high flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit (19-21 degrees Celsius)
White Labs WLP017 Whitbread Ale Yeast is a traditional mixed yeast culture with British style character that is slightly fruity with a hint of sulfur production. This yeast can be used for many different beer styles, with the most traditional choices being English style ales (including milds, bitters, porters, and English style stouts). North American style ales will also benefit from fermentation with this yeast.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 67-73%
- Flocculation: High
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit (19-21 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.