- White Labs WLP033 Klassic Ale Yeast is a traditional English single strain yeast that leaves the ales with a slightly sweet malty character
- This strain produces signature ester characters and does not mask hop flavors. It is best for bitters, milds, porters, and stouts
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 66-74% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit
White Labs WLP033 Klassic Ale Yeast is a traditional English single strain yeast that leaves the ales with a slightly sweet malty character. This strain produces signature ester characters and does not mask hop flavors. It is best for bitters, milds, porters, and stouts
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 66-74%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.