- White Labs WLP039 East Midlands Ale Yeast is a British style ale yeast that is well suited for pale ales, ambers, porters, and stouts
- Has a dry finish with medium to low fruit and fusel alcohol production, and is a good top fermenting yeast strain
- Has an attenuation of 73-82% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium to high flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit (18-21 degrees Celsius)
- PLEASE NOTE: This yeast strain is only available seasonally from October-December
White Labs WLP039 East Midlands Ale Yeast is a British style ale yeast with a very dry finish and medium to low fruit and fusel alcohol production. It is a good top fermenting yeast strain and is well suited for top cropping (collecting). This yeast is well suited for pale ales, ambers, porters, and stouts.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Seasonal Availability: October-December
- Attenuation: 73-82%
- Flocculation: Medium to High
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit (18-21 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.