White Labs Old Sonoma Ale YeastModel: WLP076
- White Labs WLP076 Old Sonoma Ale Yeast is a neutral and versatile strain that is ideal for those seeking to use a traditional British-style yeast
- A great choice for pale ales, porters, and stouts
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 70-74% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit
White Labs WLP076 Old Sonoma Ale Yeast is a neutral and versatile strain that is ideal for those seeking to use a traditional British-style yeast. From a historic brewery in Northern California, this strain was embraced by the early pioneers of craft beer in America. It is a great choice for pale ales, porters, and stouts.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 70-74%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 66-70 degrees Fahrenheit (18-21 degrees Celcius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.