- White Labs WLP095 Burlington Ale is great in IPAs and throws a little personality and body into your beer
- Known to result in more diacetyl, so increasing the temperature at the end of fermentation is suggested
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 73-78% with a medium-high alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 67-70 degrees Fahrenheit
White Labs WLP095 Burlington Ale Yeast has been proven to be great in IPAs, and throws a little personality and body into your beer. It is higher in esters and has been known to result in more diacetyl, so increasing the temperature at the end of fermentation is suggested.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 73-78%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 67-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium-High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.