White Labs Belgian Wit II Ale YeastModel: WLP410
- White Labs WLP410 Belgian Wit II Ale Yeast has less Belgian-like phenolics than their Belgian Wit Ale Yeast
- More spicy and leaves more sweetness, and is used to produce Belgian Wit, spiced ales, wheat ales, and specialty beers
- Has an attenuation of 70-75% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium-low flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 67-74 degrees Fahrenheit
- PLEASE NOTE: This yeast strain is only available seasonally from May-June
White Labs WLP410 Belgian Wit II Ale Yeast has less Belgian-like phenolics than their Belgian Wit Ale Yeast and is more spicy. It will leave a bit more sweetness, and flocculation is higher. This yeast strain is used to produce Belgian Wit, spiced ales, wheat ales, and specialty beers.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Seasonal Availability: May-June
- Attenuation: 70-75%
- Flocculation: Medium-Low
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 67-74 degrees Fahrenheit
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.