- White Labs WLP515 Antwerp Ale Yeast is a clean, almost lager-like Belgian type ale yeast
- Good for Belgian type pale ales and amber ales, or with blends to combine with other Belgian type yeast strains
- Has an attenuation of 73-80% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 67-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- PLEASE NOTE: This yeast strain is only available seasonally from October-December
White Labs WLP515 Antwerp Ale Yeast is a clean, almost lager-like Belgian type ale yeast. It is good for Belgian type pale ales and amber ales, or with blends to combine with other Belgian type yeast strains. There is a biscuity, ale-like aroma present, and hop flavors and bitterness are accentuated. Slight sulfur will be produced during fermentation, which can give the yeast a lager-like flavor profile.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Seasonal Availability: October-December
- Attenuation: 73-80%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 67-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.