White Labs Leeuwenhoek Saison Yeast BlendModel: WLP564
- White Labs WLP564 Leeuwenhoek Saison Yeast Blend is an incredibly versatile strain that creates spicy, dry, and clean beers
- A blend of two saison strains and a low-phenolic Belgian strain and produces a very dry saison, achieving approximately 85% attenuation
- Has an attenuation of 76-82% with a high alcohol tolerance and low flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 66-75 degrees Fahrenheit (18-23 degrees Celsius)
- PLEASE NOTE: This yeast strain is only available seasonally from January-March
White Labs WLP564 Leeuwenhoek Saison Yeast Blend is an incredibly versatile strain that creates spicy, dry, and clean beers. This yeast was developed for the White Labs in-house saisons and is a blend of two saison strains and a low-phenolic Belgian strain. It produces a very dry saison, achieving approximately 85% attenuation.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Seasonal Availability: January-March
- Attenuation: 76-82%
- Flocculation: Low
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 66-75 degrees Fahrenheit (18-23 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.