White Labs Belgian Saison I YeastModel: WLP565
- White Labs WLP565 Belgian Saison I Yeast is a classic Saison yeast from Wallonia
- Produces earthy, peppery, and spicy notes, and is slightly sweet
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 65-75% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 68 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit
White Labs WLP565 Belgian Saison I Yeast is a classic Saison yeast from Wallonia. It produces earthy, peppery, and spicy notes, and is slightly sweet. With high gravity saisons, brewers may wish to dry the beer with an alternative yeast added after 75% fermentation.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 65-75%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Note: This strain tends to stall out in fermentation and then restart as long as two weeks later. Make sure the wort is well-oxygenated and allow the temperature to free rise in order to ensure complete fermentation.
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.