White Labs Belgian Golden Ale YeastModel: WLP570
- Versatile White Labs WLP570 Belgian Golden Ale Yeast can produce light Belgian ales to high gravity Belgian beers (12% ABV)
- Flavor profile is dominated by a combination of fruitiness and phenolic characteristics
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 73-78% with a high alcohol tolerance and low flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit (20-24 degrees Celsius)
From East Flanders, White Labs WLP570 Belgian Golden Ale Yeast is a versatile yeast that can produce light Belgian ales to high gravity Belgian beers (12% ABV). A combination of fruitiness and phenolic characteristics dominate the flavor profile. Some sulfur is produced during fermentation, which will dissipate following the end of fermentation.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimum environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 73-78%
- Flocculation: Low
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit (20-24 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.