- White Labs WLP670 American Farmhouse Blend consists of a traditional farmhouse yeast strain and Brettanomyces
- The blend creates a complex flavor profile with a moderate level of sourness
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 75-82% with a medium alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 68-73 degrees Fahrenheit (20-22 degrees Celsius)
Inspired by local American brewers crafting semi-traditional Belgian-style ales, White Labs WLP670 American Farmhouse Blend creates a complex flavor profile with a moderate level of sourness. It consists of a traditional farmhouse yeast strain and Brettanomyces. This is a great yeast for farmhouse ales, Saisons, and other Belgian-inspired beers.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 75-82%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit (20-22 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.