- White Labs WLP705 Sake Yeast is used in rice based fermentations
- Produces full body sake character and subtle fragrance and used in conjunction with Koji for sake to produce fermentable sugar
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of >80% with a very high alcohol tolerance
- Optimum fermentation temperature is >70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius)
White Labs WLP705 Sake Yeast is used in rice based fermentations. For sake, this yeast is used in conjunction with Koji to produce fermentable sugar. It produces full body sake character and subtle fragrance.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: >80%
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: >70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Very High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.