White Labs German Bock Lager YeastModel: WLP833
- White Labs WLP833 German Bock Lager Yeast produces a beer that is well balanced between malt and hop character
- Excellent malt profile makes it well suited for Bocks, Doppelbocks, and Oktoberfest style beers
- This yeast is so well balanced that it has gained popularity for use in Classic American style pilsners
- Has an attenuation of 70-76% with a medium-high alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 48-55 degrees Fahrenheit (9-13 degrees Celsius)
From the Alps of southern Bavaria, White Labs WLP833 German Bock Lager Yeast produces a beer that is well balanced between malt and hop character. The excellent malt profile makes it well suited for Bocks, Doppelbocks, and Oktoberfest style beers. It is a very versatile lager yeast, and is so well balanced that it has gained tremendous popularity for use in Classic American style pilsners. This yeast is also good for Helles style lager beer.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 70-76%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 48-55 degrees Fahrenheit (9-13 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium-High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.