Save Big on Inventory Reduction! Only 1 Available at this Price!
Allavino Inventory Reduction - FlexCount Series 24" Wide Beverage Center - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Left HingeModel: IRVSBC24SSL20
+ FREE SHIPPING
- *Our warehouse is full and we need to make some room! A limited number of units are being sold at a discount to clear space
- *Hurry and take advantage of our Inventory Reduction Sale, because they won't last long at these prices!
- *This model is brand new in original packaging and still under the manufacturer's warranty
- The Allavino VSBC24-SSLN FlexCount Series Beverage Center is a versatile and convenient unit that is perfect for storing beverages in an office or game room
- Allavino's beverage center includes a clear digital temperature display with push button controls and an operating temperature range between 39°F and 64°F
Our warehouse is full and we need to make some room! A limited number of units are being sold at a discount to clear space. Hurry and take advantage of our Inventory Reduction Sale, because they won't last long at these prices! This model is brand new in the original packaging and is still under the manufacturer's warranty.
Allavino's all-new VSBC24-SSLN 24" Wide Beverage Center makes it easy to always have your favorite beers and sodas refreshingly cold and easily accessible. It can store up to 154 standard 12 oz. cans or 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans on it's innovative new durable metal shelving, which has been specially designed to be strong and sturdy yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves for maximum storage capacity. These shelves glide out on roller assemblies for quick access to every bottle and can, and have stylish stainless steel fronts that match the glass door frame. The VSBC24-SSLN's temperature can be monitored and adjusted using a digital display with user-friendly controls, and it's cool blue LED lighting can be turned on and off with the push of a button. This front-venting refrigerator has an elegant black cabinet with finished top and sides that can be built-in to cabinetry or used as a freestanding unit.
- Stores Beverage Cans and Standard Beer Bottles:
The VSBC24-SSLN features 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 154 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and simple.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
Cool blue LED lighting elegantly illuminates the interior while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's state-of-the-art shelf design features durable metal shelves that are thin enough to maximize available storage space yet strong enough to prevent sagging. Each shelf glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, allowing you easy access to all of your beverages.
- Built-In Versatility:
This unit is front-venting, and can be built into your cabinetry without requiring extra space on the sides for air circulation. It can also be used as a freestanding unit with finished sides and top.
- Includes both Towel Bar & Curved Handles:
The door includes both straight and curved stainless steel handles, allowing you to choose what best matches the surrounding cabinet hardware for a seamless look.
- Security Lock:
A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Black Cabinet with Left Hinge Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Includes both a Towel Bar and Curved Stainless Steel handle, allowing you to choose what best matches your surrounding cabinetry
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 23.4"W x 23.6"D (25.4" w/handle)
- Weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This beverage center has 3 shelves that can hold up to 42 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 28 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 154 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 42 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 42 standard beer bottles and 112 standard 12 oz. cans.
|Unit Weight||114.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||162.00 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.