Introducing the all new Kegco KOM19B-1 Kombucha Dispenser. It's now easier than ever to store, refrigerate and dispense the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease and elevate your mood. This Kombucharator has stainless steel fittings and a stainless steel faucet to ensure a sanitary environment for the live cultures found in kombucha. It includes all the parts necessary for dispensing 'buch' from your keg, and if you don't have the keg yet, you can add one in here as well!
This Kombucha Cooler includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator and a 5 lb Aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The interior of the cabinet is large enough to hold up to two corny kegs at a time. Additional features include rolling casters which allow you to easily move the unit, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the worktop and a built-in drip tray for easy cleanup. The CO2 Tank can easily fit inside the fridge but it includes an external tank mount and a knockout for the air line if you'd like to manage the tank outside the fridge and have more room inside. What's more, this kombucha keg dispenser converts to a refrigerator with two adjustable wire shelves so you can use it for extra storage when it's not storing kegs.
Although everything necessary to tap a ball lock cornelius keg is included, the KOM19B-1 is customizable with many different features. The standard faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel but we provide the option of upgrading to a Perlick faucet which has less internal surface area and prevents a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also have the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers. View the options below and feel free to give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 with any questions regarding the dispense system.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MDK-199B-01 Cabinet and Single Faucet Kombucha Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for home brew Kombucha kegs.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Stainless Steel Draft Tower with 100% Stainless Steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation when dealing with the live cultures present in kombucha. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Tubing. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- External tank mount with knockout for air line
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Kombucha Dispenser with Black Cabinet and Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months