- Large 14 cu.ft. capacity with the flexibility of adjustable cantilevered shelving
- Accucold refrigerator for pharmaceutical storage with a factory installed lock that offers added security
- Self-closing door ensures stored items are not accidentally overexposed to warm temperatures
- LED lighting provides optimum visibility for stored contents
- Includes 4 heavy duty molded plastic shelves for durable storage
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive materials.
Made in North America, the ACR1415RH offers 14 cu.ft. of interior storage inside a conveniently sized footprint that's less than 25" wide and deep. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. The shelves are constructed from heavy duty recycled molded plastic for lasting durability. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the stainless steel interior. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with an audible open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 21/2C to 81/2C.
The ACR1415RH comes with a stainless steel cabinet with a self-closing door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items arena1/2a1/21/2t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed front lock helps to secure items, with an easy grip handle designed to last. LED lighting in the door panel offers an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass offers a heat-safe view. A hidden light switch is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, letting staff turn the lights off when needed. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 commercial standards. It features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser.
NOTE: This unit has a right hand door swing and is not field reversible. For a left hand version, see the ACR1415LH.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and meets UL-471
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish: Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Large capacity: 14 cu.ft. interior for maximum storage convenience
- LED lighting: Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Glass door: Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents, with an argon gas-filled door pane to prevent condensation buildup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves: 4 molded plastic shelves can be arranged in virtually any position to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Self-closing door: Door automatically closes if left ajar
- Fan-cooled interior: Interior fan-forced cooling ensures all items are kept cold
- Danfoss compressor: 1/4 horsepower high efficiency compressor for quality storage
- Operates between 2 and 8 Degrees Celsius: Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Left hand door swing: Door is not field reversible; for a right hand version, see the ACR1415RH
- Easy grip handle: Solid handle offers a sturdy grip
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.