Accucold by Summit Appliance offers the MED Series all-refrigerators, a complete line that comes fully featured for stabilized temperature performance for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FF511LMED is a 20" wide all-refrigerator designed for freestanding use. It uses automatic defrost operation complete with an internal fan for even cold air distribution throughout the 4.1 cu.ft. interior. Inside, a digital thermostat allows easy and intuitive temperature management. The door includes a front lock and NIST calibrated high temperature warning alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures. Additional features include an interior light, adjustable shelves, and hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic areas.
The FF511LMED can be paired with the matching FS407LMED all-freezer. For this same unit designed for built-in use, see the FF511LBIMED.
*NOTE: This unit's thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
- Slim 20" width: Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls (located inside the refrigerator) ensure easy and intuitive temperature management
- NIST calibrated thermometer: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Factory installed lock: Top-mounted for convenient security
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light: Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- High temperature alarm: Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.