An indispensable indulgence, this CO1224FINT-00B 1000 Series Combo Refrigerator and Ice Maker by U-Line brings together an abundant Ice Supply, generous Refrigeration Capacity and the convenience of Frost-Free Technology.
The U-Line CO1224FINT-00B 1000 Series Combo Refrigerator and Ice Maker produces up to 8 lbs. of Crescent Shaped Ice Cubes per day and stores up to 8 lbs. of ice at a time. It offers a spacious 4.2 Cubic Foot Refrigeration Capacity and is designed with patented Frost-Free Technology and Three Removable Tempered Glass Shelves.
The CO1224FINT-00B also features U-Line's Touch Control Digital Technology that allows for easy adjustment and monitoring of the refrigeration temperature. Other features include a Field Reversible Door, an Interior Light, an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, Leveling Legs, and an Integrated Door that accepts a 3/4" Custom Door Panel.
TOUCH CONTROL DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
The Touch Control Digital Technology is a Full-Featured, Easy-View Command Center that allows you to set and monitor the Refrigeration Temperature. The system manages key model functions and provides user alerts. The temperature is displayed in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The system also has an "Ice Off" feature that you can use when you are going out of town.
- Volume of 4.2 cu ft holds up to 61 bottles (12 oz) or 114 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Refrigerator temperature range: 341/2F - 451/2F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 11/2F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 1/2" L
- Patented frost-free technology
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- No drain required
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||119 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||126 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Ice Storage Capacity||8 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||8 lbs. per 24 hrs.|
|Refrigeration Capacity||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type / Shape||Crescent Shaped Cubes|
|Dimensions||1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Integrated|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
1000 Series Combo Refrigerator & Ice Maker - Black Cabinet with Integrated Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Ice maker does not shut off |
|Comments:||For the price of the refrigerator I’m disappointed that the ice maker is not made in a way that the ice machine will stop making ice—the bar that usually gets raised when the ice bin is full and lets the ice machine know to shut off is too far out of reach of the ice so we have to manually raise it/shut it off. For this price I would’ve hoped it could shut itself off. |
|Bottom Line:||I would not recommend this product.|