SUMMIT's low temperature laboratory series features fully featured freezers capable of reaching -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F).
The VT125 is a chest freezer with 16 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
- -30 degrees (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Large capacity - 16 cu.ft. of storage space inside
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with NIST calibrated temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout of the interior temperature
- Manual defrost - Temperatures remain stable with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Corner protectors - Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
12.0 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |