SUMMIT's low temperature laboratory series features fully featured freezers capable of reaching -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F).
The VT225 is a chest freezer with 22 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
- Large capacity - 22 cu.ft. of storage space inside
- -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout of the interior temperature
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Corner protectors - Added protection to prevent dents and other external damage
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
22.0 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |