Summit's EQFR121 15 cu.ft. frost-free chest refrigerator is designed for low maintenance general purpose storage in laboratories and other institutions. It is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards.
An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management, with fan-forced cooling to help ensure more even temperature distribution inside. Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance, eliminating the need to defrost the interior. Removable baskets are included for storage convenience.
This unit comes in a white exterior finish with stainless steel corner protectors that help protect the front of the refrigerator in busy settings. Included is a hospital grade "green dot" cord that won't be easily dislodged from the wall socket. A keyed lock offers additional storage security, while the foamed counterbalanced hinging ensures proper insulation and safer loading. A factory-installed access port is included to allow facilities to connect their own monitoring equipment.
- Commercially approved - UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards
- Digital thermostat - Externally located electronic thermostat for easy and precise temperature management
- Stainless steel front corner protectors - External "bumpers" are factory installed to protect the unit's front corners from dents
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock offers added security
- Storage baskets - Removable baskets offer convenient storage options
- Large capacity - 15 cu.ft. interior
- Frost-free operation - No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Fan-cooled interior - Helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior temperature
- Hospital grade cord with "green dot" plug
- Access port - Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- White exterior finish - Textured white finish fits well in any establishment
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||140 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||158 lbs.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||White|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15.0 Cu.Ft. Frost-Free Commercial Chest Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |