This Wine Captain Wine Refrigerator 2224ZWCS-15B by U-Line has a unique Dual Zone Temperature Technology featuring U-Select System. The U-Select System features preset ranges at ideal serving temperatures for red, white, or sparkling wine as well as other beverages. Each zone can also be adjusted to a specific temperature.
This Wine Refrigerator offers storage for up to 43 bottles on Slide-Out Wine Racks that fully extend for easy accessibility. The contoured Beech-Trimmed Wine Racks can be stained to match surrounding decor. An Adjustable On/Off Interior Light automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours. The Stable Storage Temperature, Vibration Safe Environment and 50% Internal Relative Humidity will enable you to store your wine for short or longer term storage--allowing you to enjoy your wine when you wish!
The 2224ZWCS-15B comes with a Stainless Steel Trim Glass Door with Lock. Other features include Automatic Defrost, an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34 degrees F - 65 degrees F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Door lock model
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Fixed grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||150 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cubic Feet||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||43|
|Type||Slide-Out Wire Racks|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||inyl-Coated Metal, Beech Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Lighting||Yes, with On/Off Switch|
|Type||LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Dual Zone 43 Bottle Wine Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Glass Door with Lock - Left Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |