The Oasis B1CCTHS Hot 'N Cold Countertop Bottled Water Cooler offers incredible quality and reliability at an affordable price. It has a stylish space-saving design that conveniently serves both hot and chilled water, and features the patented WaterGuard system to prevent spilling during bottle changes and keep dirt from entering the stainless steel reservoir. An electronic control center makes it easy to manage cooler functions.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Bottled Water Coolers, Point of Use Water Coolers and Pressure Water Coolers. All Oasis water coolers are designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
From design to manufacturing to delivery, Oasis incorporates the latest state-of-the-art technology to produce unique products to meet all of our customers' needs.
Please Note: A cup dispenser is available as an add-on to this unit, but cannot be mounted to the unit without covering the side handles. It can be mounted to a wall next to the water cooler for convenient cup access.
- Cabinet: ABS plastic front and top with powder coated sides.
- Cool Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- One-Piece Hot Water Tank: 500 watt easy to service or replace heating element. Hot tank is a type 300 series stainless steel.
- Hot Water Capacity: 45 x 6 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank.
- Hot Water Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter.
- Drip Receptor: Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Hot 'N Cold Countertop Bottled Water Cooler w/WTG Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |