Transtherm wine cabinets are unlike traditional refrigerators which generate an intense cold environment which could denature your vintage wines. Superior technology and quality materials go into their production which are thoroughly inspected at all stages to produce cabinets that protect your wines, while allowing them to mature properly. Transtherm wine cabinets also combine modularity and aesthetics to offer you optimal ergonomics.
This is a single temperature wine cabinet offered by Transtherm. This unit is designed for preserving and maturing wine bottles between 50 and 60° Fahrenheit. What makes Transtherm unique is its triple thermal barrier and sophisticated temperature control. The automatic temperature control helps keep the right temperature in a warm or cold environment. The wine will always be stored at the right temperature (due to a compressor producing cold air and due to an electric resistance producing heat. The temperature control also has a digital display.
Please Note: Photo does not show actual cabinet color or rack configuration. Available color of unit cabinetry is black.
Suitable for aging - designed for conserving and maturing a large number of bottles. Recreates the exact temperature and hygrometry conditions found in the best natural cellars.
NUMBER OF SHELVES / SPECIFICATIONS
- Solid Beech Sliding Shelf Holds up to 12 Bottles
- Solid Beech Adjustable Storage Shelf Holds up to 77 Bottles
- Removable Sliding Shelves: ergonomic design offers easy access to all 12 bottles displayed.
- The shelves are made of solid beech wood. They are finished with an aqueous natural varnish which guards agaist humidity & increases resistance.
- The shelves are securely locked into position by 2 wooden pegs.
- Shelves with crevaces
- The bottles are held firmly in place
- Base 4 adjustable feet
- Glass Colours Thermopane, double-glaze assemble under inert gas.
- Superior Insulation: Triple Thermal Barrier.
- Automatic Temperature Control.
- Identifaction labels (helps organize and find bottles)
- Natural Ventilation: due to thermal pump
- Silent and Vibration Free: due to slow & balanced compressor combined with separation of compressor from the cabinet body.
- Hygrometry: the thermal pump creates humid air without adding water. Hygrometry variation between 55% and 80%.
- Electricity: 110 Volts, 60 HZ, 1.5 Amp., 128 Watts.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor / 5 Years on the Compressor
|Net Weight||164 lbs.|
|Total Bottle Count||140|
|Color / Finish||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Finish||Black|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Manoir 140-180 Bottle 1-Temp Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |