RJS Craft Winemaking Cru International California SyrahModel: 4768
- The Cru International California Syrah Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in as little as 5 weeks
- Elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a California Syrah style
- Full-bodied in character with raspberries and peppery spice blended in harmony to create an elegant flavor with soft, balanced tannins, and a lingering, smooth finish
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine!
- 2007 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
Explore the world of wine in your own way! Cru International highlights the winemaking techniques and traditions from recognized wine regions around the world. Whether you enjoy tantalizing reds or exciting whites, Cru International has the perfect international wine style for you. With Cru International California Syrah, you can elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a California Syrah style. This craft wine kit produces a wine that is full-bodied in character with raspberries and peppery spice blended in harmony to create an elegant flavor with soft, balanced tannins, and a lingering, smooth finish. This is a California wine at its best.
Includes 125 grams of Genuwine Dried Grape Skins. Genuwine grape skins are crushed, whole grape skins, gently dried in a proprietary process that preserves their original color and fresh vineyard flavor. Fermentation on Genuwine dried grape skins enhances the color, flavor profile and bouquet of wine. Genuwine grape skins are easy to work with and consistently provide excellent results.
2007 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 12 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 5 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Full
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.