RJS Craft Winemaking Cru International Chile Cabernet MerlotModel: 4980
- Formerly Called Vino del Vida World Tour
- The Cru International Chile Cabernet Merlot Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in as little as 5 weeks
- Elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a traditional Chilean dry style
- A robust bouquet of warm dark fruit and tobacco leading to elevated aromas of ripe blackcurrants and cherries
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of Wine! and a 2007 and 2008 WineMaker International Award Winner
Explore the world of wine in your own way! Cru International highlights the winemaking techniques and traditions from recognized wine regions around the world. Whether you enjoy tantalizing reds or exciting whites, Cru International has the perfect international wine style for you. With Cru International Chile Cabernet Merlot, you can elevate your daily meals and enjoy drinking a traditional Chilean dry style. This craft wine kit produces a robust bouquet of warm dark fruit and tobacco leading to elevated aromas of ripe blackcurrants and cherries. Layers of coffee and dark plum notes unfold to reveal a traditional Chilean dry wine with supple tannins.
2007 and 2008 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 12 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 5 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.