RJS Craft Winemaking Cru Specialty Vidal Dessert WineModel: 4706
$260.00SAVE 30% - $78.00
- Produce top quality wine in a reasonably short time - and at little cost
- Formerly called "Vidal Ice Wine"
- Full of peach and tropical fruit with a perfectly balanced, honey-like sweetness. Ideal for after-dinner sipping
- 2010 and 2011 WineMaker International Award Winner
- This kit will make 12 liters (3.17 Gallons) of Wine!
INFO & GUIDES
Welcome to the timeless art that is winemaking! With the Cru Specialty Vidal Dessert Wine Kit, you can produce top quality wine in a reasonably short time - and at little cost. From your first batch, you will be serving wine as delectable as the vintages you used to buy at the store. It's as simple as following the steps that are clearly laid out for you. If you have made wine before, you will note that the process varies little from standard winemaking procedures. This kit produce a golden nectar that is full of peach and tropical fruit with a perfectly balanced, honey-like sweetness. Ideal for after-dinner sipping.
2010 and 2011 WineMaker International Award Winner.
- Category: White
- Size: 12 L
- Yield: 12 L or sixteen 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 6 weeks
- Oak: Unoaked
- Body: Full
- Sweetness: Sweet
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.