RJS Craft Winemaking En Primeur Winery Series Amarone ClassicoModel: EP6
- The En Primeur Winery Series Amarone Classico Wine Making Kit can produce up to thirty 750 ml bottles of wine in 8 weeks
- Make superior quality wines with the most authentic craft winemaking experience
- A delicate nose of black cherries, dark chocolate, and well-balanced oak
- This kit will make 23 liters (6.07 Gallons) of wine!
- 2007-2011 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
Take your craft to the highest level! The En Primeur Winery Series provides the most authentic craft winemaking experience, enabling you to craft age-worthy wines of distinction that will impress every wine connoisseur. Explore your passion for traditional craft winemaking and take pride in stocking the En Primeur Winery Series Amarone Classico in your cellar as an exceptional wine. This craft kit produces an assertively full-bodied classic wine that features a delicate nose of black cherries, dark chocolate, and well-balanced oak. Ripe dark fruit flavors are cradled by firm tannins culminating with a lengthy finish.
Includes 250 g of Genuwine Dried Grape Skins. Fermenting your wine on GenuWine Grape Skins will add deep hues, enhanced bouquet, and a lingering finish.
2007-2011 and 2013 WineMaker International Award Winner
- Category: Red
- Size: 18 L
- Yield: 23 L or thirty 750 ml bottles of wine
- Ready Time: 8 weeks
- Oak: Medium
- Body: Full
- Sweetness: Dry
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.