SUMMIT's SWC6G Series features European designed glass door wine cellars approved for commercial use, with quality construction for long-term storage of reds and whites.
The counter height SWC6GBL is just under 24" wide for an easy fit in tight settings, with a finished black cabinet for freestanding use and an aluminum trimmed reversible glass door for a stylish display. A factory lock offers keyed security.
Inside, the SWC6GBL is fully featured for proper storage of white wine. Scalloped steel shelves hold bottles inside the roomy interior, with a rocker switch light for optional illumination. Automatic defrost keeps maintenance to a minimum while our unique "hidden" evaporator makes cleanup a snap.
With a reliable performance and clean style, the SWC6GBL is ideal for storing the finest wine collection in any commercial or residential setting.
NOTE: These models are designed primarily for white wine storage but can be upgraded with a digital thermostat to accommodate red wine temperatures.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in food service establishments
- Slim counter height dimensions: Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Double pane tempered glass door: Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Scalloped steel shelving: Curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of wine bottles
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food
- Interior light: Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature. If using this model for red wine storage, add a DT digital thermostat upon ordering
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design
- Temperature range: 5 degrees C to 10 degrees C/41 degrees F to 50 degrees F; To reach warmer temperatures, order with our red wine thermostat option (10 degrees C to 18 degrees C/50 degrees F to 64 degrees F range)
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Built-in Capable||Yes (with Built-in Upgrade)|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||5.5 CF|
|Wine Bottle Count||30 with Racks; 51 without Racks|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||N/A|
|Type||Scalloped Wire Racks|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Aluminum|
|Field Reversible||Yes (w/o Handle Upgrade)|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Summit SWC6GBL 51-Bottle Wine Refrigerator - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.