Kegco's DT145-1S-630 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower features a 14" height that makes it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. It comes complete with one Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucet, one sleek black ABS plastic faucet knob, and one preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer. This tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers, and can easily be mounted using the mounting gasket and four screws that are included.
Perlick's 630SS stainless steel beer faucet is the most sanitary faucet on the market. It features an innovative seat-forward design that keeps internal parts from being exposed to air, preventing the handle lever from sticking and minimizing bacterial build-up. This tower uses 100% stainless steel metal components to help ensure better tasting beer.
- Tower Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 17.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 11.5"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
- Includes 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose, which is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals and features a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler
- Comes complete with one Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucet
- Stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob included
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
|Dispense System||Air Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
14" Tall Polished Stainless Steel 1-Faucet Draft Beer Tower - Perlick Faucet Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.