Keep your beer tasting fresh with the EJ Beverage Ultra Barrier Tubing. This tubing is constructed of a unique compound that gives you a great alternative to PVC and is proven to have no significant impact on the taste and flavor of your brew. The tubing is PVC and BPA free, standards observed in Europe for years for beer tubing that are just recently being followed in the USA.
The 3/8" tubing can be used for long draw systems and as an entry line to a draft box. The tubing was lab tested by the famed Weihenstephan University in Germany and then prior to release was tested for years at The New Belgium Brewery.
- 100 Feet in length
- 3/8" ID
- 3/8" line provides .20 lbs of restriction per foot
- 3/8" line holds 3/4 of an ounce per foot
- 5/8" OD
- 1/8" Wall
- PVC Free and BPA Free - Contains no DEHP, phthalates or other plasticizers
- Proven to have no significant impact on taste or flavor
- Environmentally friendly production (does not emit dioxins)
- Extremely low extractable and leachables
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Temperature range of: -40 to 125° F
100 Feet of 3/8" ID Ultra Barrier Beer Tubing Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.