CH5400A-SS - A System Keg Tap Coupler
The CH5400A-SS is a German coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Fischer, Bitburger, Paul Aneer, Pauliner, and Spaten. The coupler body and probe are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel. This keg tap also features a high-capacity 55-psi pressure relief valve incorporated as an integral part of the coupler body. This serves two purposes: First, when functioning with other relief devices in the system, it will prevent a key from reaching pressure in excess of recommended working pressure. Secondly, it allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
- System: A
- Warsteiner / Fischer / Bitburger / Paul Aneer / Pauliner / Spaten)
- Designed for maximum flow, it can be either single or series keg dispensing
- Specially designed pressure inlet nipple eliminates the need for a coupling washer when used with standard NADS check valve.
- Flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position pressure is off, when down it is on.
- The coupler can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and periodic service. No special tools require
CH5400A-SS - A System Keg Tap Coupler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Good tap and quality|
|by:||thirsty tim (10-29-2014)|
|Comments:||Solid tap, steel handle and clamp. Some taps are plastic but this one seems very well made. Price was good and no issues with delivery. Tap was shipped immediately and delivered within a week via ups ground from California.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $79.95
Sale Price: $36.95
Sale Price: $77.95