DH1501 - A System Keg Coupler - Lever Handle
The DH1501 is a German Slider coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr and Paulaner. The DH1501 features a heavy duty ergonomic lever handle. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to to is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- System: A
- Warsteiner / Spaten / Paulaner / Hoegaarden
- Slide on keg connection
- Stainless steel probe
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Short handle ideal for 1/6th barrel kegs and keg with a rubber chime
- PRV (pressure relief valve)
- Products Warsteiner / Spaten / Paulaner / Hoegaarden
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Style Ergonomic Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 5-3/16"
DH1501 - A System Keg Coupler - Lever Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $77.95
Sale Price: $36.95