Beverage-Air BM23-2 Dual Faucet Keg Refrigerator
Beverage-Air BM23-2 Dual Faucet Kegerator / Commercial Grade / Air-cooled tower / Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters / Galvanized Steel Walls an Ceiling / Built-In Drip Tray / Self-Closing Door with Lock
This is the 2-product, dual faucet version of the Beverage-Air BM23 Kegerator. This draft beer refrigerator offers full beer keg capacity, is heavy-duty and has forced air refrigeration - draft beer is dispensed ice cold every time.
Standard construction includes wear resistant vinyl on steel exteriors with black the most popular vinyl choice. The top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including built-in drip tray for easy cleaning. Top rail is standard on all models.
Inside construction utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceiling. Reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Door is self-closing with key lock. Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing. Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place moisture resistant polyurethane (CFC free) foam which binds the exterior walls with the interior walls to form solid construction and provide unsurpassed insulation.
Lift-out heavy duty forced-air refrigeration system creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling. Refrigerant used is R134a, which is CFC free for full compliance to all environmental concerns. A 6' cord and grounded plug are provided for electrical connection.
This two product kegerator comes with a stainless steel 3" diameter double faucet draft tower. The gas hose, beer tubing, washers and clamps are included. You will need to specify your keg coupler set up and add a Co2 tank and regulator.
The Beverage-Air BM23 is large enough to store both a full size keg (non- rubber) and up to a 10 lb. Co2 tank. This beer cooler can store three 1/6 barrel kegs or four home brew (5 gallons) tanks. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
You can easily customize your draft beer parts to dispense the type of beers you plan on pouring. Please call us if you have any questions about all your configuration options. We have set up the order process to ensure that you will not be missing any parts to properly dispense two kegs.
We are draft beer experts. All draft beer and custom home bar installation questions related to this kegerator are handled toll free (1-800-710-9939) by one of our friendly and experienced staff.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon kegs.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Three (3) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Four (4) Home Brew (5.0 Gal.)
- Single Door Design
- 4" Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters for Easy Mobility
- 3" Insulated Chrome Draft Beer Tower with 2 Faucets (Knobs Not Included)
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Wear-Resistant Vinyl on Steel Exterior
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top with Drip Tray and Guard Rail
- Capped Opening in Top for Water Station Line Penetration
- Galvanized Steel Walls and Ceiling
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- Magnetic Gasket Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed to Operate 36°F-38°F
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Readily Adaptable for Installation of Wine Dispensers or Water Station
- Available in Black Vinyl Finish
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
|Unit Weight||167 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||4 Year|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 2|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Drip Tray||Built In|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black Vinyl|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Beverage-Air BM23-2 Dual Faucet Keg Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|The Best Kegerator|
|by:||K. Howard (06-27-2008)|
|Comments:||This unit comes with a hose that blows cold air up into the tower to eliminate the heat that is up their. I get very little foam issues on the first pour. Also the casters for this model are very sturdy I do take it outside for BBQ's. The only thing bad is it runs a little louder but for colder beer and less foam I think it is worth it.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,199.99